Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lizard Fight

Okay. so the story goes like this:

The diligent yx is trying hard to study for her exams but apparently, she couldn't focus because a DISGUSTING pest that has been irritating her for weeks >.<

Ever since I changed the orientation of my room's furniture, I was very happy for I managed to clear a table for me to do my work. I am used to hearing noises in my room but ONE DAY, as I looked at my window, I saw a LIZARD that's about 5cm long. OMGGGG!! I tried to chase it out of my room and after a long struggle, it ran away.

BUT. that wasn't the only lizard! a few days later I saw a BIGGER LIZARD. *faints* I wonder if they belong to the same family. haha. yes. even since the appearance of the small lizard, I am super duper sensitive to the lizard noise. (for those who don't know, lizards actually make noise when they move about)

for days, I couldn't fall asleep for the noise was REALLY ANNOYING. what's worse was that the lizard slept later than me and WOKE UP EARLIER than me -___________-" Last Saturday, when she was studying, she saw the lizard. and guess what? the lizard realized that yx saw him and he started running away the moment he saw my head turn towards him.

YES. so just a moment ago when yx was studying her beloved FM, she heard the noise once again. she tried to ignore BUT she caught sight of the DISGUSTING lizard. So, in order to settle things ONCE AND FOR ALL, a LIZARD BATTLE BEGAN! wahahha~~

my mum took the insecticide and sprayed non-stop. but the lizard managed to run away. the insecticide smell was SO OVERWHELMING that yx almost got killed by it too! So, we can see that this lizard is really powerful.

later, the lizard was seen running towards its home, which is the other corner of the window. Then again, yx took the insecticide and sprayed non-stop at it again. YUCKS.

FINALLY, the lizard couldn't take it anymore and it ran out. I seriously hope that this lizard won't disturb me anymore. else, your fate will be worse than what you experienced today.

=)

We shall now announce the winner of today's battle:

YX the great has won!! hahaha~~

WARNING: to all insects, don't try to push your luck and play with yx. you will SUFFER A HORRIBLE DEATH.

***

ok. enough of this funny post. I am super tired now. it wasn't fun playing with the lizard >.< I am just thankful that I can study peacefully now! yay! =D