Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lizard Fight Round 2

Just when I thought that I could live happily ever after, another battle began. An hour ago, I heard the squeaking noise again.I thought that I was too sensitive but as I took a closer look, I SAW ANOTHER LIZARD. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

tO My disMaY, I had to chase it out again. It was another tedious and laborious task coz I got to chase it everywhere. DAMN SHAG from all the battles today =(

I saw 3 lizards in total. The smallest one was driven out by me last week. the huge one was driven out by me this afternoon. and finally, the medium size one was caught by my HEROIC DADDY.

I SINCERELY HOPE THAT I WON'T SEE ANYMORE OF THEM. but my gut feeling tells me that there's at least one more HUGE one (I think I seen it runing around before) that is still hiding SOMEWHERE. *faints* I wanna die already. someone please save me >.<

RAHHH!!

no more energy left to study! bleh.

___________________________________________________________