Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I hope I am not suffering from anorexia. I can see the bone of my hand already. oh my. people comment that i dont eat enough. but i do eat? maybe my brain is too caught up with work that i forgot about meal times. *shrugs* but. i dont feel hungry! >.<

today I woke up rather early and I lay on my bed thinking about things. felt weird. but at least I did achieve something. maybe its time to do it. today my water bottle wasn't capped properly and my whole bag got wet. all my books got wet. RAH! and i think my phone got problem. Maybe some water went it. now it cant shut off. hur hur.

I feel weird being thin. I feel weird seeing how boney my hands are. I hope this doesn't persist. if not i will go bang the walls.