To love someone, no matter what you do, you have to make him/her feel happy and fortunate and that includes giving up on him/her..
This was taken from one of my friend's msn nick. Will it really be the best this way? What if someone really loves another person and did so many things for the other person that she has already lost herself? Is it worth if she is not getting anything back at all? As good as it may seem outside, the girl needs love from the other person as well.. // ..maybe.. the guy doesn't love her anymore.
....
I thought of one person and remembered how that person has been accompanying me throughout the past few years. this is something that belongs to me and no one can take it away. Sigh. I am getting stressed. Tell me what I should do and how I should feel. for those people who think that I am not eating, please don't worry-I am eating decently. but I do feel that I am getting weaker, and thinner but I will pull through. Teacher's day celebration was great. ny concert was amazing and i went out with nhps friends. amazing hur. still in contact with them. I hope that they'll stay with me and we will grow together!
Why am I still holding on to things that are meant to be gone? Why is it that committment towards a dream ends up to be only me holding true to it? Why is it that I am stressed and that I have got no place to let out my feelings?
I dont know why.
Met quite a few people and learnt some things. compliment each other's strengths and ignore the weaknesses. learn to forgive and forget. approach things in life with a big and open heart.
I am still stuck. Will you help me unwind?