Wednesday, September 20, 2006

To my dearest Quiny. Don't be sad! what's gone is gone. Be glad coz you've had it once. your life wouldn't stop just there. I believe you can do it. like how I am doing it. . take care alright? anything just call me. I will find you soon? love you lots girl. *hugs*
yay. i have finished compiling pw! haha! took me. 2 hours to do my part and to compile. =) ok.
I am hungry now. had a super duper nice supper. TRIX with HL milk. damn nice. =) but still. i am hungry. Now it's one plus. going 2am in a while. maybe I will go dig for food soon.

mmm. For some unknown reason, I think I am understanding things. not all but some. nvm la. shan't think about it anymore.

o ya. exams coming. I am still halfway through. hur hur. econs n chem ok. now must go chiong maths. i think i will fail physics again. If i really do then i wont be staying in o6s10 anymore i think. RAH. nvm. don't want to think about it either! maybe, escaping from reality can be good..

Tmr got meeting at SaDeaf. bet it will drag till 9 plus. how am i gonna go home. going home alone again. haha. kallang v far! >.< hope that tmr can settle things. IDD is coming! after planning it for months and months. but still abit sad coz it's in the midst of my exams. congrats Dawn for her baby boy. think i go sleep early if not tmr i will be a living zombie.