Have I changed?
Why is it that I realize the way that I talk, the way I do things and the way that I handle myself is totally different. why? feels weird. coz the other self is not apparent.
Went MINDS and attended a volunteer session. I was trying hard to make myself awake. my life is so packed now. haha.. packed with things that I don't even know what they are.. went NIE just now.. had practice.. 10 trombones.. and I think we screwed it, or rather I screwed it. NIE reminds me of the june practices where we were busy preparing for concert.. i love the ppl in njcsb. not all but their presence really did make my life more fulfilling.. thanks guys.
got back results today. emotionless. but did ok. I am tired. yawns. but I don't feel like sleeping.. don't feel like wasting the night away..