Sunday, October 29, 2006

went back to ny on thurs and the first thing that mrs chitra said was:" yingxu! what has nj done to you? you're so thin!" haha. funny. why is it that everyone comments that I have grown thinner? so my reply to her was:"haha not really, it's because my uniform is too BIG, that's why I look thin." >.< saw one of my junior and she was like :"YINGXU! you've become prettier." HAHA. I laughed. I thought that I looked the same. maybe ny uniform really does make one look short and fat and ugly. Mm. realized how one year has passed and how people would change once they step out of their alma mater. Mdm Mak is leaving ny for Hong Kong? I think so. somehow the things that I see are no longer the same ever again.

beginning to fall in love with ice-cream recently. don't ask me why-it makes me happy! went out with a group of friends to island creamery on wed and spent 2 hours chatting and stoning. the pouring rain made us shiver but the feeling was great! =) I am beginning to understand s10 i guess. the bbq turned out well and I enjoyed myself lots. played pool after that and realized doing something simple with friends can really be very rewarding! special thanks to a few ppl who made my life this year fruitful.. thanks for helping me pull through my darkest moments in life and supporting me all the while! love you guys lots.

Ok. today is sunday. I finally went to sadeaf again. somehow I dread sunday morning coz the thought of going all the way to kallang really made me sian diao but everytime after the sign lesson I feel refreshed ! maybe it is because it is something out of the ordinary routine and meeting people and sharing stories made me really comfortable. especially when we all couldn't quite figure out how to sign. haha! i wanna pass the test! Mm.. today lollipops saved the day! all of us ate lollipop and couldnt make noise and shalini was grinning away. >.<

this holiday. I dont really feel like doing anything else. just wanna meet my old friends and cherish whatever that I have got! looking forward to going zoo with my dear quiny zj and audrey. looking forward to taking cable car! =)

thought of this sentence today:
"you need not be pretty. you need not go after designer's goods. it's the confidence you wear that differentiates you."

regaining my confidence! =)