Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A segment of my life has ended. Before embarking on a new path in life, i think I need to take a break. A break to let me rest and move on to the next stage.

Recounting back this year has been full of ups and downs. I haven't quite recovered from the recent setback. The mist in my life doesn't seem to go away. Stiill blinded and oblivious to the things around me and I seem to be dwelling on the past. I don't deny I have learnt. Learnt many things in life. Maybe that's something good. O well. All these doesn't matter anymore. Slowly figuring out how to move..

Went out with mp, wenqi and cheng today! haha. as usual the four of us. It was fun! we started off eating subway. then we went gelare and ate waffle with ice cream. walked n shopped and walked the whole of orchard. Realized that orchard is a lousy place. I think the old orchard is so much better. Nothing really interests me in town now. After that we went cine and bought ear rings! very nice and very cheap. haha. Went to sadeaf today to collect some stuff. Found new bus routes to sadeaf. lesson staring this sunday. EXCITED! hope i can pass BS1. haha. sign language! Mmm. yupp so we went bugis after that and ate mango strudel and before we left we ate tori Q. Wow. we've got big appetite! but the thing is I don't feel full. I am glad my diet is back. yay!

o ya. we went to this building and walked around. not a very nice place to shop but I found this shop very interesting. Frosty. Sells accessories and the ear rings attracted my attention. There's this pair that has the resemblance of a dream catcher in a ring. The threads used are very vibrant and I think it's really nice! It will definitely sell in the market soon. I am quite sure. The accessories are not very expensive as well so maybe I will go back there to buy.

Ok. I am tired.