Sometimes I wonder why different people exist in this world. While some of them are naive, other are unscrupulous. Today at jp, this little boy couldnt find his mother and tried calling her but the mother didn't want to tell HER son where she is. This hapless boy waited at the info counter for super long, looking so lost. What a lousy mother! the boy may have done something mischievous but that's definitely not the way to teach a child! Somehow I wish I can have the power to eliminate such lousy creatures on Earth..
Mmm.. been going home at weird timings lately and met different people who stay in my block.. It's weird talking to them coz I've never seen them before.. haha.. someone even asked my how long have I stayed here? funny. No idea if there will be more interesting characters coming up. Been talking to many ppl tt I don't really know. Be it online or in real life, my life is expanding all of a sudden, after being isolated for this hectic academic year. Maybe I should spend some time seeing what outside life is about. hah.
I don't ask for much anymore.. just pray for peace in the mind (: