anyway! the silly me screwed the front part =( Mmm. Internal Combustion sounded good! It's brought back memories during the syf period. The endless hours of practises and the way all of us were drowned in the sea of work. Feeling hapless and lost about everything. It's probably something to remember for life as well. Stage band rawked the stage last night too! special thanks to josephine and nicholas for making it possible.
I played the second half with zest. making sure that every effort has been paid off. I know that everything was going to end and I glued my eyes to the conductor. I don't get much chance playing in a band, under the same conductor again. I don't wish the same thing to happen again. =)
Off we went with our encore pieces. We brought the whole house down. WE DID. everyone enjoyed Instant Concert. And I fell in love with the piece as well. Not forgetting jap graff IV. so much emotions entailed in the piece. I could feel a mixture of feelings surging within me. yes. I played the last note of the night with all my might. I just didn't want to let it go..
below are some photos I took! these are the people that I really love and treasure. a pity that yumin left early..
njcsb trombone 2007. GIRLS POWER!
me and wenqi with the flower from her, mp and py! thanks! ( and i think wq looks pretty in the photo! I saw py's photo with kakeru and she looks sexy. haha. but i didn't get to see her.. Mmm )
cheryl and harry! I seriously think that my mortal became v shuai! hahaha..and they look really sweet, don't you think so? thanks mortal for supporting me for the past 2 years! yes! you rawk! take care and I will see you, urm I don't know when =)
Justin, tong hai, kian pang and jimmy! thanks for coming =) hope tt u guys enjoyed the concert!
eunice joanne chokwan. my beloved darlings. I love all of you =) *hugs*
wenqi, justin and kp! 06s10! =)
This was the surprise of the night. My very qian bian senior actually did sth really sweet for the whole section. Thanks KARWAI!