Friday, July 06, 2007

The whole week flashed passed. I did many things, only to find myself exhausted like a dead man everyday. It was great having a life. Having been confined for the 2weeks of june holidays happily studying for my cts, i broke free once more on thursday after my last paper. My conscious mind is moving too slow for my actual life and my brain couldn't register my daily happenings. let me write down everything before all these memories fade away..

28 June (thurs)..
it was the last paper. My brain couldn't really work. I was half guessing the MCQs. haha. I think that many people share the common fate as I do. After the paper my whole body almost collapsed. I have got completely no idea why it happened. I went out still with mp, wq, cheng n kek. we went bugis! haha. all of us were tired. REALLY tired from the lack of sleep and non-stop studying days. we couldn't care much. we just needed to walk around. I took 66 home with wq. the whole ride took us more than an hour. depsite the fact that train is faster, I couldn't resist the temptation to take bus home! anyway. I had a long chat with wq on the bus. we really had many stuff to share! =))

30 June (Saturday)..
band in the morning as usual. why is it that we always seem to be so tired every practice? I hope that we can find the source of motivation to keep the momentum! ate at ke ai ji and i went IMM to shop w my mum. It was the last the before the rise of GST from 5% to 7%! Shoppers thronged through shopping malls.. sales were put up everywhere! I went to clementi to meet my pri sch friends.Having heard about Botak Jones, i decided to go try it out. only kenneth n zq joined me for the dinner. nic n eugene came along later to join us for coffee at west mall coffee bean. The guys talked about ns. haha. i wonder how they will change in just a few months time. anyway! glad to know that everyone is doing fine..

1July (Sunday)..
I PACKED MY CLOSET AND FOUND A SHIRT FOR MY BEAR! =)

2jULY (Monday)..
watched transformers =)it's a nice show! and i like bumblebee! haha.. can't believe that we actually went to the east to watch it and thanks panda for buying the tickets a day earlier! if not we probably would not have missed the show.. the evening and night was spent at somehow very relaxing. One place where one will feel worry-free. It simply brings you to another world. Wonder when I will get a chance to go there again.. mm.. thanks for bringing me out =)

3jUlY (Tues)..
day out with quiny, yumin, shizhen n zj.. i miss quin! i miss shopping with her and I miss everyday moments that we once shared. we tried to take neo print and came to the conclusion that we lost our creativity and the artistic talent in designing our photos.. we had fun anyway! shall update the photo someday.. we went back to ny too. talked to the teachers and mr chan. haha. I DON'T UNDERSTAND PHYSICS. I REALLY DON'T. had family dinner out coz it's mum's chinese birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4jULY (wed)..
enrichment week started. I felt so cheated by the chocolate making session.the supposed 3-hr session ended up to be 2.5hrs of "TEAMBUILDING" talk. -_____-" what a total waste of our time! we were told to design some packaging that is a total waste of our time.. the remaining time was spend MIXING the chocolate they gave us with nuts and cornflakes. Sigh. all these for 25 bucks? *shakes my head*

had physics. mr yong did inspire me to a certain extent. such idealistic life can hardly be found in reality. yes. we need the attitude and belief to succeed. but but but. physics is still hard =( Mm. the last activity was biz etiquette workshop. learnt quite a bit on the proper mannerisms.. the way to dress and the actions that we should be aware of. band resumed at 5.30pm. I was half dead by then and I couldn't pitch any high notes at all. bleh. I need to improve! I don't want to disappoint people..

5 jUlY (thurs)..
went back for ny alumni. a bad night. I don't want to elaborate. thanks james for listening to my crap.. sigh~

6jULY (fri)

WHICH IS TODAY!!!

FINALLY!

haha. anyway. went for Adult CPR course. it was interesting as we learnt how to save people by doing CPR. It wasn't easy. I do until my hands are aching. it's very hard to press the manikin and you need ALOT of strength.. *ouch*
the good thing is, we all passed in the end! yes! =)

so many things within a week. there's more to come for the next week. hope that i can survive! I'm drowning. I need to sort my priorities..