Monday, July 16, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE!

6 more days to my last concert. I am quite sure that this will be my last and njcsb will definitely rawk the stage. Despite spending so much time in band during my jc life, band is what I hold dearly to. The band room is a place where I will roam about when I got nothing to do in school. It provided me a space to hide myself from the rest of the world when I wanted to be alone. It is where I indulge myself in the world of music and meet people who have the burning passion for music! I love trombone! I love my section =)

I almost never did grumble about nj band taking much of my time. In fact, I never regreted re-entering band world.. It gave me a life. Exposed me to many things and undeniably, I have met friends that I would have otherwise missed if not for band. my life in nj is closely knitted to band, band and more band.

It feels really weird to play for this concert coz it's the last school concert that is left for the remaining journey. I enjoy every single moment of it. I know it has to be the best. And I will make it the best =) 6 more days. I don't know how time will just flash pass once more. No matter what, I am still proud to be a band member.. it's something that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.. memories will not fade with the tickling of time.. in fact it will be remembered.

for those who are playing this concert as your first ever full public concert, give it your best shot okay! your seniors are really leaving very soon. After which njcsb will change a new face.. njcsb syf 2007 will never be back again. and for all my batch ppl, band is where we all came from. Music is what makes us cross each other's path in our lives.. I am glad to have met all of you and that we once shared a segment of our lives making music. you guys will be remembered.

k! that's all. rawk on guys! we're gonna bring the whole house down on 22nd July!