I am feeling so drained. non-stop lesson from morning till late evening. so many tutorials and revision packages to adhere to. IM GOING BONKERS. rah! let me scream..
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
mY Life is getting so mechanical. a few more months to go! i cannot let go and give up just like that. No. I won't. I need to find the strength to move on..
anyway! I am really tired. my eye bags are getting more and more obvious.. not exactly due to the lack of sleep but more of sleeping disorder. =(
Today was njco concert. i went to V hall. so many memories entailed. haha. what a night. I met many many people that I haven't met since last year. and xinling! nice seeing you. you look good =) stay strong and you'll pull through and overcome all the obstacles. haha. yuxing! my yx companion. u didn't change much but you're forever quarrelling with liting as usual.
ok. co concert. the last concert that I will attend. nice one overall. =)there are actually many good players inside. o and i saw jr's wife. looks as pretty as her wedding photos. smiles.
good night. i am so gonna K.O.