oh my goodness! Even though I am not working now but I still find myself VERY BUSY! Gosh!
Let me recall a little. Last monday I met up with Shi zhen after about a year and had a good chat with her & saw Ma Jun & Wei ting there too. Met Yumin for Tea at Pasta Place =) Had dinner with Justin and we walked around town for the entire night and finally settled down at Lucky Plaza to eat porridge. Somehow we both missed the porridge we had at Veerasamy Road and most probably we will go back there again to taste the porridge if we get the chance! hehe.
I spent my Tuesday with my gan ma and my gu gu. Somehow I finally went out with them during my holiday as promised! I actually followed them to their classmate's house for some gathering & I found out that the HDB flats nowadays are becoming gorgeous and they look like condo! went town after that to meet bix and jiahao and I spent almost half the day in town again. haha.
wed I went to the crematorium to pay my grandma my respect. Thurs I went to JB with my parents & aunt for food! haha~ Celebrated Mum's & Dad's Birthday by giving them a treat =) o we bought a mocca cake from malaysia and it's really good! and it costs so much cheaper there. Friday I met Aunt Alice for dinner and as usual she treated me. Shall find a day to treat her! Anyway she bought me to wine tasting! it's really cool and I did learn quite a lot. thank you!
Changes are always taking place and sometimes it is hard to change the environment around us. It will only be weird if one doesn't change and I realize that I am not the only one changing. For most people who are interacting with others, especially with the working society, they have changed to become more reserved about themselves. haha. o well. No matter what, I still strongly believe that staying morally upright is very important.
I am going to NBS Camp tomorrow and I am quite excited! I haven't been to a camp for super long and I think I will be shagged out for the next 5 days coz if I don't have enough sleep, I will turn into a walking zombie. OH NO. so let's pray that I can sleep during the camp. haha! I don't really mind anything else. I better go pack my stuff.. if not I wun get to sleep tonight anymore. good night all! will be back for more updates after I come back =D