9th December 2008 =)
I passed my driving test!! yay! super duper happy for the whole day. I AM NOW A QUALIFIED DRIVER =)
hah! ok I wanted to sleep at 10pm last night so that I have sufficient energy to drive this morning but apparently, my body wasn't listening. I woke up every 2 hours in the night thinking about my driving test. haha. and the funny thing was that in one of the dreams, I actually dreamt that I passed my driving test! gosh!
at the driving centre, I saw xue si and found out that she took driving test earlier on and she passed too! congrats! It was really great seeing you. hehe. and thank you for your well wishes. Yupp. I went into the waiting room and listened to music to calm my nerves. My name was the 3rd one to be called and I was told to drive Route 1. Anyway! I got a super duper nice tester this time =) he's samad bin abdullah. He's very polite and very patient!
The moment I stepped into my car, the whole of my left leg was shivering, just like how it trembled the first time I took it. IT JUST COULDN'T STOP SHAKING!! oh my goodness. I wasn't nervous but somehow my leg didn't want to listen to me. haha. so in the circuit, I thought that I did fine but as I was making my way out to the road, a garbage truck was clearing garbage on the first lane and the adjacent lane was blocked for construction. We waited at the entrance for like 2 mins before I actually found a chance to move off! haha. While waiting for a opportunity to move, I saw that the tester's laptop showed a list of common mistakes and next to it contained demerit points. I saw 6,6 and 8. I did some simple calculation, 6+6=12 and 12+8=20! oh my! I failed even without driving out and I was damn sian. what's the point of even going out to the road when I already have 20 points.
so when I drove half-heartedly on the road and can't wait to end this driving test. When we went to the review room, the tester told me: "Congratulations you have passed." haha!!! my reaction was OH MY GOODNESS, I PASSED????!!!!!
yea! so that was what happened. I got 6 points for cicuit and 2 points for road. WOW! 8 points only! I think that I am very li hai. *grin* haha.. oops.
went to apply for my license and missed the number after 1.5 hours even without knowing that I missed it and the person insisted that I take a new number and so I waited for another 1 hour before my turn came.
WHEEEEEEEE~
I am now back in school to collect some stuff. can't wait to go home and celebrate! =D my mummy says she wanna treat me this thursday! yay!
happy day! I can now drive! yay! Thank you =)