Okay. I just came back about 45 mins ago. Reached home at 12 midnight today! haven't been so late for quite some time already! today is really a very tiring day!
I started with driving and I am glad that I could still manoeuvre the vehicle fairly well!! just that I didn't really check all my blind spots. haha. it was really fun driving. can't wait to get my license and drive around everywhere myself =D
yupp. so after that I went out with my parents to bugis area. After which, COR programmers had a super last minute meeting with Singapore Inline (our tour operator for Bintan). I must really thank them for being so friendly and so efficient! it was a great and thorough discussion though all of us were quite tired. couldn't believe that we actually spent the night out. anyway we took cab to a place that was very near us and that stupid traffic jam made the meter jump from $3.20 to $5! haha. =) hpoefully we can get things done asap and facilitate other members.
yes. for the past few days I was busy with COR stuff. In fact I felt that COR has given me a lot and I must really JIAYOU and work hard for it. haha let me side track a little, I realized my blog is COR-IANS-ky. In other words, it represents COR and CORIANS. haha!!! damn coincidental and I realized this only last week >.<
really tired today. think i will go sleep soon. there's so much more that I want to write down in my blog but I simly don't have the time to pen everything down. Hopefully certain memories and events will stay in the mind and not be forgotten that easily.
cheers.