back home from expo!
my tooth still hurts. even though it's much better than yesterday! and guess what, I was forced to practice my sign language =) haha. It has been a long time since I used it. Thank you hwee min, bing sheng, ryan and qian hao for practising with me! I am sure I improved. though I am stil quite slow at finger spell.
Okay. Let me talk about yesterday. After the nightmare at the dental, I am so thankful that my special someone came to fetch me from my house to NTU to watch NIE concert =) It was so painful that I couldn't eat. Even when I purchased cheese hotdog, I must slice it into tiny pieces in order to put em into my mouth coz I simply can't OPEN my mouth. GOSH.
Yupp. same thing happened today. ate fish soup rice and sweet corn for dinner. Hopefully the pain will go away totally tmr! yupp.
tata! Thank you shi xiong for e ride home! it was great seeing you today =) take care too alright! =)