I am tired!
Been really busy to even come online nowdays. Mm. Nie practices started this week. The sound wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be. Somehow, nie will remind me of the days during etude preparation and the band festival. School hours are long. I wonder if I will be able to juggle everything.
The school chatered bus for us to go nie. While the room there is much better for us to practise in, passing by ntu literally triggers many thoughts in me.
3 more weeks to syf. I am afraid of screwing up my part. I know I can't screw it. But I'm tired.. Hope that the weekends will come soon.. I want time for myself and time for my family. By the way, nycb got gold. glad for them (: this year there were only a few honours and even getting a gold is hard. well done juniors! continue to bring nycb to greater heights!
I met mr lee last week and was elated when I saw him. Can't wait for appassionata to come again. I want to play under his paton. Mm. in just another few months time, my band life will REALLY end. haha. coz there's no way that i can get myself involved in band stuff anymore; unless I join outside band. okay! let's end everything with a bang. studies included. (: