mounting pressure. I expected this. BUt isn't there something that I can do? I am feeling desperate. 3 weeks ago I felt the same thing and I remember that during that time I was the only one feeling it. now that everyone is feeling it, I think I am able to control myself more. but HoW? What can be done? what is adequate? How can we improve? what is our common goal?
If you ask me whether I feel attached to it, i probably wouldn't have much feeling. It's a different experience. this doesn't work. we are not heading anywhere. We NEED to gear towards our goal. wait. Do we even have a common one?
I pray. I sincerely pray hard for all things to go well.
for I am scared..
..................
Ok. I shall stop being so pessimistic. I just thought of a quote. "Worrying is like a rocking chair; it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere."
Mmm. There is one person I miss dearly. I hope to see you. Let me find inspiration from you. Teach me what to do and guide me along like how you did so using music for the past 6 years..