Friday, April 27, 2007

lalala~!

been home very late these few days. my life has transformed into a routine! Okay. 14 more days. jiayou jiayou! =) it will all be over soon. I am sure things will end well! hahaz.

Seem to be lagging in my work again! oh dear. I need better time management! hur hur. I am getting lazy. after coming home everyday, all that I will do is to bathe, eat and then go to bed.

whee. today is friday. it shall be a happy day. after prac today josephine, jiahao and me went to west mall to eat kfc! and the guy serving us was very blur. we wanted tigh and drum and he gave us chix breast and wing. >.< hahaz. it's really nice going out once in a long while. after being confined for so long..

quite excited for tmr's activities. hope tt i will have fun! =)