One word.
SHAG.
it's the end of the week! I couldn't quit believe it. There's napfa tmr and after that school will last till late afternoon. Today has been really tiring. not physically but mentally. As usual I am beginning to hate mondays and fridays! there's simply too many things going on and it's all cramped within one day. >.< By the time I ended lesson today I am too tired to do anything. For a moment I thought of going home. going home to sleep.
I went for sectionals. played the same thing over and over again. haha. the tutor wanna kill us already. when we entered band room to play for main band, I felt like fainting all of a sudden! I was disillusioned. totally lost control of my whole body and my ability to think. hahaha.. it's weird. I told myself that the part should be played as p. I played it quite loud. and the thing is, I couldnt tone down. I just couldn't do it! -dazed- Maybe my brain cells were all too dead to function.
rah!
why is jc life so busy! so many undone homework and revisions schedule to adhere to. I am being bombarded with many many MAnY things to do. feeling so lost that I don't even know where I am heading.
We should live the present but future needs planning as well. only then will it give us a good 'present' in the future. oh dear. I am talking nonsense. >.<