Sunday, April 08, 2007

I ended the week with a light hearted feeling. =)

Met up with quin today at vivo. I couldn't quite remember when was the last time we actually went out together and had fun. We ate bakerzin and saw dani. She probably didn't recognize who we are but anyway. she reminded me of the days back in primary school and nygh.

the fun part comes in. Quiny and I went to this shop where you can make your own bear. She decided to make one for herself and I had fun playing as well. First you must choose your bear. Then you will have to pump cotton into the bear. You will be given a heart where you can make you wish and you will have to kiss the heart. The assistant will then put the heart into the bear and then seal up the bear. Next you will have to 'comb' you bear with a little brush. After which you can choose clothes for you bear, name it and create a certificate =)

and.. tada! 'WY PRINCE' is born!

okay. this was entertaining. Both of us felt like little kids. we were both in denial.

After that we went to shop. We stepped into this shop called nichii and spent quite a long time there. I LOVE SHOPPING with quin. we went into the changing room and I was quite surprised. The room has this lighting effect that helps create a soothing ambience and the thing is, it makes you look good in everything! coz the yellow light will hide all the flaws. Great strategy used. The prices are quite reasonable and so we bought 2 shirts each. I'M BROKE. been spending too much lately.I will come back and visit this shop someday! hahaz.. and when we left, we found out that that shop originates from m'sia and my dear quiny din know that it existed in m'sia before!

yupp. I brought her to harbourfront centre and we ate new york pizza. nice food but lousy service, as usual. ok ok. i really enjoyed myself out today. But the thought of school work and going to school in a few hours time turns me off. I couldn't thinking about it though I didn't want to be reminded of it.

Here comes the irritating part!

I took the train back. everything was fine. then I realized that there was this guy staring at me. I thought that I was over sensitive so I didn't bother. As he walked out, he headed left. i want to the right but then I saw him again! I transferred another train and he went in from another side. I was freaked out. he stared at me so I tried to look away. later he stood directly opposite me. I felt super uncomfortable and so I walked to another cabin. >.<

I really hate it when people scruntinize me.

Okay time to go do my homework. a long week awaits me!