Friday, July 25, 2008

hey guys! I am back to my super busy lifestyle again! apart from meeting friends I found myself some work to keep me occupied. Btw, Minds outing was fun! we were really noisy and many turned up and to top it all, the birthday cake was super YUMMY! As I needed to go for family dinner somewhere near farrer park, I navigated my way from bugis to dhoby ghaut & then to Little India. It's a matter of time for me to know these places more in-depth.

Anyway! I finally met my dearest 204 peeps. It was really hard to organize one meeting considering the fact that most of us are really busy with our work and other commitments. went work with my sis on wed and got to know a lot more about her and thank you for always buying me food =D

o, I finally met Kenneth today after 6 months of trying to fix a date to meet up. Thank him for his Ajisen dinner too! hhaha~ It feels good to meet primary school friends and catch up with each other.

I think I should do sth about my blog skin coz it's so so so incomplete. shall see how again! next week is gonna be packed for me as well. haha. cheers!