Sunday, July 27, 2008

I WENT TO NIGHT SAFARI LAST NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE =)

We had a mini-class gathering consisting of wenqi, meiping, justin, kian pang & me. This outing was initiated by me coz I have got 50% off Admission tickets! whee~ I have always been wanting to go there but haven't got a chance but I am glad to say that it's worth taking a look at the world class Night Safari in Singapore!

I saw fruit bats, hippo, rhino, deers, flying squirrel, otter, elephants, porcupine & many many more!! Of which, I enjoyed looking at the Otter most. There were 2 young otters living togther and they seem to be very playful as they will swim around and play hide and seek with each other! one of them even stood up in bewilderment and stare at us. wahaha~ they were really cute & they make funny noises! I felt like bringing them home to keep. hehe.

The fruit bats are HUGE! oh my goodness. it's quite funny coz the keepers actually cut the fruits into half and then stick them onto the tree branches for the bats to eat. O and there's this golden jackal that is known to be the god of death or sth. This is because they are often seen around dead corpses!

Ok. Fun and Thrilling day out! =)