hey hey!! I am back with part 2!
so on day 4 after the shi zhi lu kou we made our way back to aloha loyang. mingle cheer is really useful in making people walk faster!!! lol. Mm. After reaching chalet, everyone was busy changing and preparing. To keep is short, my sp and I went to Sun with Moon at CHIJMES for dinner. After that we made our way to cafe Iguana & then to Arena. I didn't bring my IC and was so afraid that the bouncer will check. It was an eye-opener for me to go Arena coz I haven't got the chance to see one for myself. Somehow, I didn't quite like the place. After awhile, hermes peeps went to the stage area and started dancing and I was a little stone coz I didn't know how to dance and was starting to feel giddy? haha~ After some time I got into the correct mood and started to dance along with the music and I was telling myself that since this is probably one of the v rare chances that I will be in such places, why not enjoy myself and have fun? haha~ We left the place at 3am and made our way back! It was hard to keep ourselves awake but most of us did.
day 5
the last day finally came and after packing out stuff, we headed back to NTU again. This time we played a mass game that involved snake & ladder and it reminds me of HELP Camp 2008 coz we played the same game too! hehe. It was fun but I seriously cannot run anymore!! panting like mad after running a short distance. oops! After the game we had lunch at 4pm & thereafter we had the closing ceremony.
We had an emo talk and somehow I couldn't control myself. Many broke down but we were all so proud to be part of this big family.they made a v nice photo frame for each of us and it's sitting on my desk next to my bed right now. we ordered pizza & sushi and took lots of photos! hope that I can lay my hands on these photos soon coz I wanna develop them! I will miss my fav senior most! followed by Micheal & all other gls & seniors =) Yes. the camp has ended but many other things are just about to start.
saturday!
Alright, so I spent the whole day sleeping at home and I gave the Band BBQ a miss. Even though I was in my lala-land the whole day, I wanna thank my special someone for buying mac and bringing it to my house just because he knows that I haven't eaten at all. Thank you for everything! I really appreciate it =) the meal was super tasty even though I took almost an hour to finish it coz I was too tired to eat. haha~
sunday!
finally I am writing about today! =) went out the whole day starting from bugis to cathay & lastly to ps. watched hellboy 2 and was a little sleepy at the cinema. hehex. had dinner at the food court & the lady was nice enough to give me a new kopitiam card. met fan di over there and got a shock! I will probably see her around in NTU again soon! To end the day, we went to arcade to play the throwing balls game! it was really fun!!! if I own that machine, I will probably play it everyday. wahaha~
yupp so it's bed time again. good night all =)